Thursday, September 3, 2015

Introduction

About Me

To people who don't really know me, I might go as a quiet, laid back kind of guy who doesn't like to really do any pointless work. But ounce you get to know me, you might say i'm not so flat. Most people say I am just like my zodiac sign, Capricorn. I hate messes and being unorganized. When someone uses a microwave and they stop it before the time is over and they don't press the clear button, it drives me crazy. Everything I have is organized. My video games, music on my phone, to my drawings in my porfolio.
Also, i'm kind of a night owl. I have a tendency to not got to sleep until about 5:30 in the morning. I have 9 other siblings and all of them are grown. I live with my mom, sister, and my nephew. Some of my hobbies are cars, playing football, and reading. The thing I like the most are cars. My favorite car is the Audi r18 e-tron quattro. It has won 1st in the longest race ever; 24 hours of Le Mans. I hope of having a carrer in the automotive industry. Well those are the most important things about me. Adios amigos.

1 comment:

  1. It used to bother me whenever my television volume wasn't in a multiple of 5. Like, if somebody turned the volume up and it said 14, I would lose my mind. I get the microwave thing.

    ReplyDelete